BAUER SUPREME S180 STICK
or 4 interest-free payments of $49.75 with ⓘ
The Bauer Supreme S180 hockey stick comes into the next installment of Bauer’s Supreme series line as a stick ideal for the power player that loves to unload bombs. The S180 features a new flex profile called Maximum Power Kick or MPK for short.
OUT OF STOCK
- With a lower taper integration, an amplified catapult effect is created to allow the S180 to efficiently store and release energy. It works by making the taper stiffer with a new high strength fiber reinforcement, this stiffer lower portion of the shaft combined with a softer upper to the shaft is what pushes the kick point to be even higher which helps the stick to easily load-perfect for providing powerful slap shots and one-timers.
- The S180 uses a more traditional fused construction made with premium 3K carbon fiber. It also features the same great blade as its predecessor with Aero Foam 3 blade core. The upgrade in the blade comes from the blade wrap itself which features BimaX 3K carbon composite, a material that is stronger in tensile strength. This model is made available in both griptac and clear finishes.
- Player Profile Ideal for the power player that unloads explosive one-timers and bombs the heavy slapshot
- Kick Point / Flex Profile High Mid-Kick point - Maximum Power Kick (MPK) stiffer lower portion of shaft that pushes the kick point even higher
- Shaft Construction Premium 3K carbon composite shaft construction
- Shaft Geometry
- Square, double concave shaft dimensions with -tactile texture
- Shaft Coating -Griptac or non-grip (clear)
- Shaft Taper -Maximum Power Kick (MPK) - new taper geometry with lower taper initiation for max energy output with minimum effort
- Blade Core
- AERO Foam 3 blade core
- Pure Shot Blade Profile - expanded throat design
- Blade Wrap BimaX 3K carbon composite
- Blade Coating Matte finish